News: Sea Eagles v Bulldogs Preview

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<p>Halfway through the season, you can imagine club officials at Manly circling this game on the calendar as an easy win and a time to celebrate securing a home semi-final.</p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/5108-sea-eagles-v-bulldogs-preview.html">Read the full article</a>

Why oh why would they give us Bill Harrigan??????

I've always tried to remain positive, but I hate the NRL with a passion after the way our season has been affected by refereeing. Even if we just got the Parra game back we wouldn't be staring down the barrel.

We (family & a couple of friends) are going to this game - 1st & last game for us at Brookvale in 2010, lookin' forward to it!

Will be taking a footy and the little bloke onto the field in the after-match fun, will be great to step onto the Hallowed Turf of Brookvale Oval and kick the footy!

Let's hope we string together many good, mistake-free plays for most of the game and keep the dogs out of it.

Go Manly!

My third visit to Brookvale for 2010, first two were losses so surely I can get ONE win for all the cost I go to get there!!

Manly by 14

Well harrigan should be on our side, Manly have in a way given him an opening to the top refs job in getting rid of finch, however he is also so bitter and twisted against Manly he will most probably inflict as much pain as possible.  Hayne is an interesting one however, I am still convinced he gave us that forward pass try against the dragqueens as a payback for the call harrigan gave on the gaznier 'try'

I have long thought Hayne has been the best ref going

Usually pretty fair, moves things both ways and gets most call right. He is usually sympathetic.

He gets more calls right than the video ref too.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2