News: Sea Eagles' unexpected show of solidarity in suburbia

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

EaglesDontTweet

Bencher
Premium Member
SMH

By Christian Nicolussi
28 April 2018 — 6:22pm

Daly Cherry-Evans and several senior Manly stars were shock onlookers as supposed outcast Jackson Hastings tried to press his claims for an NRL recall.

Hastings tried his heart out, set up a try and even dislocated a finger in saving one as Blacktown, the Sea Eagles feeder team, were walloped 44-14.

But it was the who's who of former teammates that was the biggest talking point at Belmore Oval on Saturday.

Coach Trent Barrett will be none the wiser as to who to play alongside Cherry-Evans next weekend, but he would have been delighted with the unity shown by his senior troops.

A night after they slumped to a third-straight loss in the NRL, Cherry-Evans, the Trbojevic brothers, Dylan Walker, Akuila Uate, Addin Fonua-Blake and Shaun Lane all plonked themselves on plastic chairs in the main grandstand.

Continues at link:
https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/se...f-solidarity-in-suburbia-20180428-p4zc8h.html

I just read that Walker is as good as signed with souths . The unrest at manly between some players being the main factor . Well you wouldnt think that looking at this shot .

Already posted somewhere else mate. **** rumour from some **** Facebook page. Walker has already hosed it down emphatically.

5C67527B-7951-429F-A727-6E8A8BCD9388.jpeg

Maybe just maybe this group will become as united as our last in the face of the constant barrage of anti manly media. Perhaps this tough period will see a risilient and determined team develop to once again lead manly to the top despite the struggles of wearing the maroon and white.

Mitch cant really read that mate , when did he make that statement? It was on some Nrl gossip facey page last night .

In the last day or so after the rumour came out mate. Said he loves the club and wouldn’t do it to our fans, but more importantly staff and players.

Brad is doing his best to spread the unsubstantiated rumour.

This is how these things get legs

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10