News: Roosters still hot on Wolfman’s trail

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<p>OFF-CONTRACT Sea Eagles star David Williams remains firmly on the Roosters’ radar, with the Bondi Junction club ready to again make a move on the injured Australian winger.
Williams will miss Saturday night’s NRL opener with the Bulldogs at Homebush’s ANZ Stadium. </p><p>The 22-year-old injured his shoulder in Manly’s terrific World Club Challenge victory over Leeds in England last week.
Rookie back Shane Neumann has come into the Sea Eagles squad and is expected to take his place on the wing on Saturday night. While currently out injured, Williams’ focus will soon turn to his future and a number of clubs believed to be interested in his services.</p><p> “If he wants to chance his arm on the open market we’d certainly be interested,” Roosters recruitment manager Peter O’Sullivan told The Manly Daily.
“He’s a quality player, plays for Australia and is a tough rooster ... I don’t mean that literally, but he’s obviously a great player. “Like lots of clubs, we’d be interested in him.</p><p> “If Manly can’t come to the party, and they obviously have some pressures with the salary cap after winning the premiership, we’d have a look at him.” Williams is expected to start negotiations with the defending premiers over the coming weeks. “I’ve got to sort out what I want to do,” the youngster said.
“I’ve got some goals this year. “I want to play as many games as I can and secure my spot for the whole season, then hopefully some representative duties from there.” The Parramatta junior said second-year blues are no concern for him. “If you don’t worry about it, it won’t become second-year syndrome,” Williams said. </p><p>“I just want to enjoy my footy.” Williams’s manager, David Riolo, did not want to speculate on his client’s future but confirmed the bearded-one is being pursued by a number of clubs.</p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/Sea-Eagles/roosters-still-hot-on-wolfmans-trail.html">Read the full article</a>

He's good, but not great.  Defensive problems and injuries.  Hopefully he'll show some loyalty to the team that made him.

Unfortunately it's just the way it is these days. No one can keep a gun side together, so we will have to expect a few to leave. Wingers are a dime a dozen anyway ;)

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2