News: Rookie in for Hoppa

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<p>FULLBACK William Hopoate has been ruled out of Monday’s clash with the Dragons, forcing Manly to dip into their Toyota Cup stocks in a quest for a top-four finish.</p>

<a href="http://silvertails.net/news/5051-rookie-in-for-hoppa.html">Read the full article</a>

It's going to be tough ask for whoever comes in. Hopefully this will fire the team up to try and protect whoever comes up, might be just the salt the forwards need to dominate the Queens pack.

All those kids mentioned are really showing promise.

It'll be a good reward for whoever gets the gig.

I reckon Oldfield or Shorter on the left wing. Both go really well and having matai next them should help (except in defence) if Gasnier tears Matai like McDougall did. It will be between these 2 as Davey has only returned from injury and Sheehan is ordinary at best.

Darren link said:
I reckon Oldfield or Shorter on the left wing. Both go really well and having matai next them should help (except in defence) if Gasnier tears Matai like McDougall did. It will be between these 2 as Davey has only returned from injury and Sheehan is ordinary at best.

Gasnier is in doubt apparently

dceagle link said:
[quote author=dceagle link=topic=184618.msg284039#msg284039 date=1281608765]
What's wrong with Sandow from the Q cup side ?

Sorry , just read the other post . Clear as mud now .
[/quote]
That's ok. But don't let it happen again.

Bailey could play wing in attack & switch with Mattai to centre in defence which will keep Mattai safe from injuring his neck. 

supereagle link said:
Bailey could play wing in attack & switch with Mattai to centre in defence which will keep Mattai safe from injuring his neck. 
mr seagles link said:
bring in DCE to no.6-foran to no.4-matai to no.5 and robbo to no.1.....
I must have had 1 too many Red Bulls this morning, because i can't believe some of the posts that some people are writing.

MATAI SHOULD NEVER BE AT WING!!!

Just wanted to make that clear to everyone. Bring in one of the young blokes from the U20's. They will do 10 times better than Bailey starting in the backline.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4