News: Ribot accused of NRL sabotage

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<div class="story-intro" /><p>HE WAS the chief architect of Super League - now John Ribot is attempting to dismantle league's bold march towards an independent commission. </p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/4120-ribot-accused-of-nrl-sabotage.html">Read the full article</a>

What a wonderful contributor to the game of league was Ribot. He should get out and leave the game alone. Those with tainted pasts in the game should have no part in its future.

That would get rid of half the current club administrations CW! :) Interesting that the clubs with the biggest ties to back then are the ones where all the dirt is/has come out and are performing very poorly. It seems like such a long time ago now. But Ribot should get on his high horse and ride outa town.

I for one don't really think that the current NRL clubs should run the game.  For mine, I would rather have an independent body that looks after the game from the grass roots & up.  To me, the clubs would only have their own self interests at heart and not the game.  There goes any chance of expansion of the game as well because why would they vote for a pay cut to give to another club.  Also, with the current proposal, what would happen if one of the current teams goes belly up?

Jethro link said:
I for one don't really think that the current NRL clubs should run the game. For mine, I would rather have an independent body that looks after the game from the grass roots & up. With the current proposal, what would happen if one of the current teams goes belly up?
Lose there place on the board?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4