News: Recognition of peers seals Rose comeback

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<div class="content-item" />
<p><strong>GEORGE Rose</strong> completed a magical comeback season on Friday night when he was voted the player of the year by Sea Eagles teammates at the annual awards presentation at Miramare Gardens function centre, Terrey Hills.</p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/4322-recognition-of-peers-seals-rose-comeback.html">Read the full article</a>

Very appropriate that Kingy won the Roy Bull award.  Plenty of that going on after the awards night. 

Well done to Georgie on his well deserved award.  A huge effort to come back from his injury. 

Congrats to Greg Alexander for his richly deserved award as the Doug Daley Memorial Award for Clubman of the Year.

Greg's work often goes un-recognised, but it's good to see the people that matter can spot the great work he does.

SeaEagleRock8 link said:
[quote author=DSM5 link=topic=181880.msg244170#msg244170 date=1255077128]
No abuse of anyone?
What do you mean?
[/quote]

Choc and snake both had bodyguards all night and were only allowed to have soft drink

oh I get it haha
Our boys will very well behaved for the foreseeable future, I reckon we could almost bank on it.
On the other hand Choc on tour overseas with the aussie team might be a different story, hopefully his new-found maturity (?) shines through.

George's comeback is one of the great stories in the game.

I really think they could have used georgie in the ozzie squad as a guaranteed yard getter up the guts with good late season form.
shillington? what did he do this year?

Congratulations to the big man on a great barnstorming season, the award from his peers is just award on the effort he must have put in to comeback from a career ending injury for some.
Thanks for the memories this year George, you were one of the shining lights.

I loved watching George play this year - one of the highlights.

And Dan's old neighbour and schoolmate Darcy picking up an award too! He and Kieran should be where we put some genuine retention effort.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6