News: QLD Cup: Sea Eagles' soared to a grand win

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jethro

Star Trekkin' across the universe
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
<p>THE rugby league gods were smiling on the Sunshine Coast yesterday,providing idyllic spring weather, a bumper crowd and a winning result.

<a href="http://silvertails.net/news/4286-qld-cup-sea-eagles-soared-to-a-grand-win.html">Read the full article</a>

gees not much of a game report though. the only thing about the game you get from the article is that the boys one and T Rex had a good game. Wonder it that's because a sydney based team one their comp.

Ryno link said:
gees not much of a game report though. the only thing about the game you get from the article is that the boys one and T Rex had a good game. Wonder it that's because a sydney based team one their comp.
It isn't really a Sydney based team - it is the Sunshine Coast team with some blow-ins. My BIL said yesterday's paper had 9 pages devoted to the Bongos and one column on the Dogs and Storm wins. God I hate Queenslanders (except all true Manly supporters).

My bad but just how many of them are blown in that train down here during the week and fly up for the games. Never the less I'm sure it p'sses the queenslander off.

I am going to write up a report today if I get the chance, being a smaller crowd there you get a much better feel for the game.

Hopefully they get the money they need to do up the ground. The surface is great, the facilities are as bad as Brookie

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8