News: QLD Cup: Cherry-Evans to lead Qld Residents

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jethro

Star Trekkin' across the universe
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
<p class="storyHeadline"><span class="display-hidden-input-highlight">SUNSHINE Coast Sea Eagles playmaker Daly Cherry-Evans has been rewarded for his man-of-the-match display for Country against City on the weekend with the captaincy of the Queensland Residents team. </span><span class="display-hidden-input-highlight">The Manly-contracted halfback was superb for Country in the Queensland Cup representative fixture at Gympie on Saturday, striking up a fine combination with Tweed Heads pivot Brad Davis to help his side to a 20-12 victory.</span></p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/4905-qld-cup-cherry-evans-to-lead-qld-residents.html">Read the full article</a>

Patrick link said:
Have we signed him up yet or will he be snapped up elsewhere as well?
.. give it time pat..  the other 15 clubs havent seen him yet when they do.. we will have the same situation as we did with trent..  he will be snapped up from under our noses before we even realise whats happend ..

Sumdumguy link said:
I thought i read that he recently re-signed with us for another three years

No, as far as I know, he has agreed to terms for another 3 years with Manly but the club still hasn't found a pen that works so that he can sign off on the new contract (much like what is going on with Foran's contract).

Wake up people there is a very good reason why we haven't signed anyone up lately. It just happens to have coincided with The Storms fiasco hasn't it? Put the pieces together and it appears there may be a stormer or 2 in our ranks next year.

From what I understand "agreed to terms" is pretty much the same thing

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6