News: Prophecies from the Penninsula

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Jono said:
Very good article. I never realised that info about the players that leave our club not winning any titles. Cuthbo might break that this year....lol yeah right.

Who's the next coach on the line?

Furner at Canberra?
Henry at Cowboys?
Flanagan at Sharks?
Smith at Roosters?
Lang at Rabbitohs?
Sheens at Tigers?
Kearney at Parra?

Unfortunately we lost our chances with Ivan Cleary as we don't play them again...there's always next year though ;)
Could be Furner after we play the Raiders in a couple of weeks???

SilentBob said:
Jonesyv2 said:
The article missed one (possibly 2)

Stuart
Elliot
Murray
Anderson
Smith

Brown is Debatable as he was otld before he played us

Smith?

Brian Smith, When he was @ Drugcastle, we beat them 44-20 he was then sacked the following monday.

He was already going to the roosters at the end of the season but drugcastle didnt let him finish his contract after that game.

Jonesyv2 said:
SilentBob said:
Jonesyv2 said:
The article missed one (possibly 2)

Stuart
Elliot
Murray
Anderson
Smith

Brown is Debatable as he was otld before he played us

Smith?

Brian Smith, When he was @ Drugcastle, we beat them 44-20 he was then sacked the following monday.

He was already going to the roosters at the end of the season but drugcastle didnt let him finish his contract after that game.

Nah, he lasted a couple more weeks after that flogging, getting smashed by the Roosters and Eels before the board gave him the arse.

Not sure if it has been mentioned but wasn't freddy coaching gig officially "un-extended" after a brookvale oval smashing too??

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2