News: Preston Campbell says nothing wrong with Matt Orford tackle

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Rex

Bencher
<cite></cite>Gold Coast Titans fullback Preston Campbell has admitted Manly captain Matt Orford did not take him out, but that still didn't stop the NRL from defending embattled referee Matt Cecchin over his controversial decision which decided Sunday's game between the two clubs.

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/3921-preston-campbell-says-nothing-wrong-with-matt-orford-tackle.html">Read the full article</a>

Respect for Campbell enhanced, respect for Cartwright plummeted.  To call that a 50/50 call is transparently and outrightly sycophantic.  Who's the referee's pet then?

Finch is the one who has lost credibility in saying that the decision was right. Blind Freddy plus all the Titan players interviewed after the game agreed it was wrong and a hollow win.

I think the referee ranks are close to being in crisis!

Campbell regularly pulls penalties.  This time he's admitted it and good for him.  There needs to be a broom put through the top of the NRL.  These guys have been around for a long time and are atrophied in their views.  And of course all of them support each other.  It's the way of old white men.

Who are the most penalised teams this year?
Who was the most penalised team last year?

I saw preston and a few others at the titanium bar after the game. He didn't look like some one that had won important game. Noramlly playersa re all siles after a win, but I guess it was out of their control and the titans plaed hard to stick with us.

Friggen Ref!!!

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6