News on the side

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hope you're OK Jethro.  Seems unreal when someone that close dies, especially unexpectedly.  Like a weird dream that we're waiting to wake up from.  And you may find some deep connections remain felt decades later, just like he's in a nearby room, and has never really left.

My most sincerest condolences, Jethro. My thoughts are with you and your family during this terrible time.

Thank you all again for your kind words.  Although his loss hurts, I feel he is in a better place now.  He suffered from Korsakoff's disease which is a form of dementia brought on by alcoholism and a severe lack of vitamin B.  He had been under full time care at a nursing home since about 1980.  In a way, he is now free.

Sorry to hear of your dads passing Jethro, best wishes to you and your family.

My wife and I went to Brisbane yesterday to visit her cousins husband who was diagnosed with cancer in may and has been given 5 days to live. He is at home with his family around him but at 32 years old is almost unreconizable from when I last saw him in March. I just hope he does not die today as he has 2 kids 9 & 14 and I would hate them to remember fathers day as the day their dad died. 

Condolances Jethro

I arrived home from the GF last season to be told my Cousin died suddenly while I was away. Went from the highest of highs to the lowest of lows, so know what you are going through mate.

1 thing it certainly does do is put the footy into perspective

Also had a friend last Friday who had a blood vessel burst in her brain. Thankfully she has gotten through it, but it certainly took all the sting out of Manlys crap effort last weekend

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6