News on 2019 jersey yet? Or 2020 one?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The new NRL logo is awful.
I think they look okay on the jerseys actually. The white stencil shouldn't stand out like dogs balls on our jersey.

Just me or are sponsor logos getting ridiculously large. The horror that was coco joy seems to be on all teams jerseys now
Depends on the logo I think. The nib logo on the knights jersey looks ridiculous because it is a giant green block that does not suit the rest of their jersey.

The massive NRMA logo on the Broncos jersey looks okay as does the Toyota logo on the Cowboys jersey, because it manages not to stick out so much.

Our best recent jersey was the 2011 finals jersey, classic design and the sponsors seemed to suit the jersey itself.

Matt+Ballin+2011+NRL+Grand+Final+Sea+Eagles+2YBOOTLcVhJl.jpg

Probably win the comp in this...
Very very happy we’ve gone back to solid double hoops. Looks good, would look great if we could get the sides white to make that space a little less awkward, nether the less a good jersey and the sponsors fit in well.

If only that lawyer sponsor of our would have a logo instead of one of those messy text ones. Makes jersey a little busy although it’s fine

Keen to see what the away jersey is like

I got a birthday card from manly and on it was a photo with our next season jersey on it. A little bit faded into the card but I could still make it out. Solid double hoops, and potentially a small vertical white underarm-hip side stripe thingy. The side bits I couldn’t make out for sure but definitely solid double hoops, and the logo still sits in the top pair of them. Basically 2018 jersey with double hoops, yay, small change big improvement

Its great to see the jersey back to the solid hoops , but why cant some one think to space it out so so that the hoops are not running straight through our great sea eagle badge .. Also the nrl badge is not parallel with our badge its sitting to high , some of the other teams are the same & some they got right , i really hope we go back to the white shorts.. Our jerseys have always been the best in the

Last edited by a moderator:
When are the "Silvertails Forum" T-shirts or caps being released ..... @Dan I reckon you could say pre-sell a first run of say 100 t-shirts .... and when being worn about they would be conversation starters and attract new members ......

(.... and we could all bag the design )

PSS ... Put me down for one .... seniors discount ..
@BOZO will have a tank top edition with rips around the pecs and cut off around the midriff to show off the washboard @;)

The new NRL logo is ****, they’re going to have to change it next year now as the messy text below it is ugly, though without it doesn’t even look like a sports logo. Such a downgrade? It should be the corporate logo instead

Very very happy we’ve gone back to solid double hoops. Looks good, would look great if we could get the sides white to make that space a little less awkward, nether the less a good jersey and the sponsors fit in well.

If only that lawyer sponsor of our would have a logo instead of one of those messy text ones. Makes jersey a little busy although it’s fine

Keen to see what the away jersey is like
I thought exactly the same with that side part of the jersey. Either a white panel, or just make the hoops go right round and join on the back. But in general, pretty stoked with the look.

Its great to see the jersey back to the solid hoops , but why cant some one think to space it out so so that the hoops are not running straight through our great sea eagle badge .. Also the nrl badge is not parallel with our badge its sitting to high , some of the other teams are the same & some they got right , i really hope we go back to the white shorts.. Our jerseys have always been the best in the
100% white shorts!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Since when did we ever wear anything but white .. Won 8 gfs wearing them , look at this year couldnt win a game in the maroon shorts , had our worst season in memory , go back to terry randall & bozo days even plain white like that will do me ...

Looks classic manly again, which is great. But yeah the hoops not joining is annoying me.
ISC is absolute rubbish. I hope Lyall can find a new jersey & apparel manufacturer. Majestic athletic would be great, they do all the mlb gear and I’ve seen they do the Brisbane lions as well.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6