News on 2019 jersey yet? Or 2020 one?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cameron

Make Manly Great Again #Hasler2019
I got the survey the club sent out mid season. Any news on when this bad boy is being released. We should do what souths do and have the same home Jersey unchanged (white hoops) and just muck around with the away jersey and the special ones.

Last edited:
I got the survey the club sent out mid season. Any news on when this bad boy is being released. We should do what souths do and have the same home Jersey u changed (white hoops) and just muck around with the away jersey and the special ones.

I believe a decision on both the home and away strip has been made and they are to be released later this month, mate.

When are the "Silvertails Forum" T-shirts or caps being released ..... @Dan I reckon you could say pre-sell a first run of say 100 t-shirts .... and when being worn about they would be conversation starters and attract new members ......

(.... and we could all bag the design )

PSS ... Put me down for one .... seniors discount ..

When are the "Silvertails Forum" T-shirts or caps being released ..... @Dan I reckon you could say pre-sell a first run of say 100 t-shirts .... and when being worn about they would be conversation starters and attract new members ......

Great idea, put me down for a size SD.;)

In respect of a Sea Eagles jersey, the best way to minimise Silvertailers bagging the design is to win a premiership in it. Simple.

PS ... This of course won't stop some bagging a few of the players wearing it.:)

The new NRL logo is awful.

Just me or are sponsor logos getting ridiculously large. The horror that was coco joy seems to be on all teams jerseys now

Knights and Warriors very traditional strips :thumbsup:
The Broncos strip on the other hand is a poor imitation of ours... even copied the double hoops.

1334-369.jpg

Here is a sneak peak of our 2019 away jersey, modelled on that highly popular Panther's jersey from the 70s:
images
Piss off!
Lets just go with tradition
At home we want maroon jerseys with white double hoops (Just think 87 Grand Final with Des as half back, Fatty as captain)
Away we want the white jerseys with maroon double hoops (Just think 76, 78 Grand Finals with Max Krillich)
Bring back MANly

With your return address on the back!

I got a birthday card from manly and on it was a photo with our next season jersey on it. A little bit faded into the card but I could still make it out. Solid double hoops, and potentially a small vertical white underarm-hip side stripe thingy. The side bits I couldn’t make out for sure but definitely solid double hoops, and the logo still sits in the top pair of them. Basically 2018 jersey with double hoops, yay, small change big improvement

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4