NEWS: New feeder club

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DUFFMAN

Bencher
From the Daily Telegraph

Manly are looking for a new feeder team in Sydney after NSWRL officials placed a ban on dual registration in the QLD cup after 2010. The new rule means nest season will be the Sea Eagles last on the Sunshine Coast. Manly are now looking at forming a partnership with Mounties to compete in the 2011 NSW cup

Think this might upset the West Tigers as its not far from Campbelltown or even the Eels, im sure the have or had some links with Parra.

Who the hell is the NSWRL? Bring on the new commission asap, bye bye Gallop Carr Annesley & co.

thats bull****
if we are coming back to nswrl we should be playing as manly or at very least a northern beaches club like belrose

That is a ****ing joke. I think the NRL has a duty to keep both the QLD & NSW competitions going and competitive, turning their back on the QLD Cup is just ridiculous

I bet there is a lot of kids out there extremely upset that there is not such a direct route from QLD cup to NRL now. I woudl have thought if it catches on and every QLD cup side can get a gig with an NRL team like the one manly has set up it could only do wonders for the game.

Flip link said:
I bet there is a lot of kids out there extremely upset that there is not such a direct route from QLD cup to NRL now. I woudl have thought if it catches on and every QLD cup side can get a gig with an NRL team like the one manly has set up it could only do wonders for the game.

it takes a bit of the enjoyment out of going down there to watch it now too.I mean I still follow the QLD cup a little but its not the same.

What a load of crap.

I hope clubs fight this.... QLD will have a stranglehold on the premiership and the origin if this is the case. QLD cup is a much better and tougher competition.

Not happy about this at all.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6