News: Manly to get trifecta boost

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<p>Manly has received a major boost ahead of Saturday's pivotal clash against South Sydney at Brookvale Oval with Jamie Lyon, Anthony Watmough and Steve Matai all set to return.</p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/4871-manly-to-get-trifecta-boost.html">Read the full article</a>

Injured Manly co-captain Jamie Lyon won't risk letting his ankle injury become season-ending but is hopeful of an NRL return against South Sydney on Saturday night.

Lyon has been named with Steve Matai (suspension) in a beefed-up Sea Eagles centre pairing for the Brookvale Oval clash as Manly look to overcome a mini-slump of three losses in the past four games.

He ran for the first time on Monday after being ruled out of the NSW side for State of Origin II with the syndesmosis problem.

"You've always got to look after your injuries and it's one of those sorts I could have for the rest of the season if I don't look after it," he told reporters on Tuesday.

"I've got a few more tests later in the week and had my first run yesterday and it felt pretty good, so in a couple of days' time I'll have another run and see how it goes but it should be right."

Sea Eagles coach Des Hasler will also wait on an assessment of forward Anthony Watmough (groin), who could also return in time for the clash with the Rabbitohs.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6