News: Manly star accused of second altercation

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Geoff - if you need a free pass, come up and grab my season ticket if you want mate. Just return it afterward.

Unfortunately I wont be at brookie, but I'll be cheering for Brett and I hope he has a blinder. Psst, Brett, I'd like to put in an order for a try for Nicci.

Ryan link said:
Geoff - if you need a free pass, come up and grab my season ticket if you want mate. Just return it afterward.

Got my family pass Ryan, thx for the offer

rhino I will be there for the parra game. Coming down?

Can one of the mods with acces please clean up this thread. I have only got my iPhone until Monday aevo and lack the ability to do so.

Cheers

This is all the dirt these journos can come up with after all the digging they must have been doing over the last month; a 'nfa' call. As HG Nelson once said, 'clowns like you in the press....'

Dan link said:
rhino I will be there for the parra game. Coming down?

Can one of the mods with acces please clean up this thread. I have only got my iPhone until Monday aevo and lack the ability to do so.

Cheers

Wanna come up my for a few beers mate? We'll head down together or something.
What day is it?

See how I go. May have amate from work in tow. He is a good guy

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4