News: Manly facing tough times with Stewart hit for six

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<div class="cT-storyDetails cfix" />THE numbers tell the tale. Injury-hit Manly are facing an uphill battle to cope without their star fullback Brett Stewart once again.

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/4618-manly-facing-tough-times-with-stewart-hit-for-six.html">Read the full article</a>

With Queen mary on the wing the Eels will just turn us around all game

I hung on for 6 long months to see a fit brett stewart back in the side.

When he didn't get up from that tackle i felt like id popped my blow up doll right at the point of ejeaculation.

6 weeks for a meniscus tear is optimistic, hopefully it's not a bad one.  Isn't it meniscus that keeps cutting down Matt Bowen?

Matts problem was he recovered from his first injury and then injured the other leg, requiring surgury.

which is exactly what has happened with Brett. I am sure part of his reco last year was meniscus too.

Same injury other knee, the problem with his right knee though there was more than meniscus in it

Definitely bad news but the team needs to find the best way to do what they can with what they have. The injuries are a fact and cannot be reversed so we need to win without these fellas. I know I'm stating the obvious and statistics prove that we struggle without Stewy but if the attitude is right the team can create new statistics. Attitude and hunger play huge roles in sport. I hope Manly can refocus and believe they can deliver the goods when the troops are down.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6