news ltd jumping on the manly bandwagon ??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DUFFMAN

Bencher
has news ltd jumped onto the manly bandwagon in the last few weeks ???
we seem to be getting a lot a good write ups in there papers in the last few weeks and nothing bad writen (the matai incedent didnt get a mention).

yesterday they had a story about travis burns, in todays sunday telegraph they have a story about geogre rose.

just how he loves a beer and use to spend $140 a week drinking. also how he has been banned from KFC, hungry jacks and maccas. how he has inproved and enjoying playing at manly.

in the early editions it was a half page articale, but the later editions have cut the picture out and the story is only about 3\4 of the size now to fit the saturday nights games results in.

It will have only taken them 10 years to forgive in that case.

Maybe Sarah Murdoch has finally gotten through to them.

I remember at the start of the year (Tigers Trial), I was sitting with all the Harrold Mathews kids, and they were mentioning what a great role model George Rose was around the club (work ethic, skill etc etc). Being an avid Rose critic at the time I thought - Pfffft. He's now actually really coming good, and it annoys me when he doesn't get more game time.

On the flip side, I won't mention what they were saying about Kane Cleal !!!

Members online

No members online now.
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4