News: Kite facing moment of truth

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<div class="story-intro">
<p>HE WAS the Clive Churchill Medal winner dumped by NSW selectors and then pushed out of Manly's starting side. Now the time has arrived for Brent Kite to step up.</p>
</div>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/4246-kite-facing-moment-of-truth.html">Read the full article</a>

That's it, leave it until the final game of the season to get your act together.  That figures.  All the guy has to do is act like a front rower.  Put the ball in his hand and run forward with purpose.  Stop thinking of passing or running towards the sideline.  He's not a link person or a ball player.  Just go forward and hit the line hard, go down, stand up and play the ball.  Simple really. 

There has been way too much paper talk by Manly this year. Especially in the last 2 months.

Lots of "we will click soon" and "we can beat anyone on our day" and "we played poorly this week so will lift our performance next week"

And we were still sprouting this rubbish the week before the Sharks !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do not believe this team is serious about winning the premiership this year. There is zero hunger.

DSM5 link said:
That's it, leave it until the final game of the season to get your act together.  That figures.  All the guy has to do is act like a front rower.  Put the ball in his hand and run forward with purpose.  Stop thinking of passing or running towards the sideline.  He's not a link person or a ball player.  Just go forward and hit the line hard, go down, stand up and play the ball.  Simple really. 

I agree whats the big deal, just hit the ball up hard like King & Rose have been, dont worry about the fancy stuff, leave that too G.Stewart, Choc and co

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6