News: It's Official - Hodgo gone to the Dogs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Matabele link said:
[quote author=Canteen Worker link=topic=183589.msg266708#msg266708 date=1276645201]
AS if a CEO would come out and say that they were looking to poach a half from some other team. In terms of signings, most would keep their cards very close to their chests. It wouldn't surprise me if we ended up with Kimmorley for a year or two.
I bet he'll come cheaper than the Beagle days.  But I hope not.  Who needs a grubby mercenary?
[/quote]

Surely we are no chance, he would have to be an attractive proposition for a ESL team, and for much more then we can offer.

Damn, Hodgo is building into a good half.
Would have liked to see him stick with the Sea Eagles and develop into a potent, strong player in the NRL.

anyone giving up this year is crazy.look around.with storm out only the broncos and saints appear to be better than us at full strength and we served it up to saints a few weeks back.we have a great draw and experienced finals players.

so it is simple.pick the best 17 and make a run at it.and that is what des will do.giving blokes a run as some sort of punishment is ridiculous.if DCE demands selection with form,by all means give him a go but to drop TH for signing elsewhere is foolish.form from here on is the only determinant IMO.

on the above logic,falou ,mateo and tolman would be playing reserve grade and we know that wont happen.in fact it is not being talked about at those clubs.

The only reason people are calling for him to be cut is we're in a transition period where we are trying to find our future halfback. Option A just just left so people naturally call for Option B asap as Trent is hardly as permanent in his position after 10 games compared Falou, Mateo and others.

Given current forum i think a lot of supporters have thrown their weight into next years campaign and look at this season strangely enough as a rebuilding process despite our position on the ladder and the quality of some performances this year.

That said the only way we're gonna have a crack at the title this year is with TH in halfback. Thats where he has to stay. 

There is now currently more benefit in giving DCE more 1st grade time long term for us. I have no interest in seeing that other bloke tackling and doing nothing else for us...

Never know, we may even get some offense working.

its obvious the way hodko has been playing his mind has been on this deal as he has been pretty dissapointing the last month or so !!!

Now he has made his choice it will be interesting to see if he can regain his form and do something good for us before he leaves and repay some of the faith des gave him !!!!!

As for Kimmorley coming over again HELL NO !!!!! i dont want to see 5 intercept trys per game again thanks the first time was enough ........

i havent seen DCE play so i cant comment on him ,but surely with this extra money now matai must be retained !!!!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4