News: Hasler's the man

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<div class="content-item" /><p>BLUES great Garry Jack believes another Origin series defeat tonight for NSW should see coach Craig Bellamy replaced by Des Hasler. </p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/4026-haslers-the-man.html">Read the full article</a>

Should be the same model as QLD use for sure. I also think that there should be no issues with the Australian coach being tied to the origin coach as well.

SilentBob link said:
Next coach should not be attached to an NRL club.

I totally agree with you on that statement. There are too many other distractions to do otherwise if a current NRL coach is selected and I am of the firm belief that NSW will never win another series with Bellamy as the NSW coach.

Tommy's idea of tactics involves a table with 26 beers and watching them get drained. I'll take Gus over him - but it hurts to say it.

Tommy has ideas of running it with 3-4 guys below him such as Andrew Johns if I recall correctly, Tommy would be the motivation man lol

Gus is annoying as a commentator but he knows footy and knows what he is doing

ManlyBacker link said:
Tommy's idea of tactics involves a table with 26 beers and watching them get drained.

It works for Queensland!

The stage is set for Gus if the Blues lose tonight. He is the greatest and the only one who could turn it around. But our only hope is that his ego is so huge that he can't resist being "the guy who saved Origin".

Des Hasler is my hero. Id written us off a few months back, didn't think we could get of the bottom 3rd of the ladder and here we are in the 8.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6