News: Hasler: We won't be derailed

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<span class="story-summary-bold">MANLY coach Des Hasler has rejected talk that the club's bid for back-to-back premierships would be derailed by the turmoil surrounding star fullback Brett Stewart. </span> <p>In the fallout from Saturday night's 34-12 loss to the Bulldogs, Hasler backed his players' mental toughness to see Manly through.</p> <p>Manly showed little enthusiasm or focus during the loss to last season's wooden-spooners, but Hasler won't even concede his team is under pressure going into next Sunday's match against the Warriors at Brookvale Oval.</p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/Sea-Eagles/hasler-we-wont-be-derailed.html">Read the full article</a>

Good for you Des.  I admire the way he hasn't jumped on any prejudging bandwagons.  But please change S...... for Neumann. 

With Des as coach its easy to keep the faith.

I'm glad that Arko had a few words with the boys after the match as well.

We lost our first two last year before hammering the Warriors. Hopefully we can just lose the first one and go on to smash the Warriors agains.

Lets hope so Pittwater

The boys at training are going to be all over me tomorrow, and if they get us they will be unbearable next weekend

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4