News: Hasler cops fine

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<div class="articleBody" />
<p>Manly coach Des Hasler will cop the bill for a busted door at Parramatta Stadium - but he is not prepared to cop television cameras filming inside rugby league dressing rooms.</p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/4661-hasler-cops-fine.html">Read the full article</a>

It's garbage, the video shows him slamming the door NOT pulling it off.

The bill should be sent to the contractor who put it on in the first place.

I agree Mark, he barely touched the door. Infact i would be looking at everyone from the hindge manufactyurer to the contractor before sending des the bill.

Dennis Fitzgerald obviously has a new job installing doors at parra stadium.

Des should sue Parramatta for having unsafe doors on their dressing rooms which clearly do not meet bullding standards.  He only slammed the door and it fell of the hinges which should not happen.

Maybe they should look at the previous opposition team that played at the stadium as they probably knocked the door off and did a dodgy job putting it back up again knowing that the next team would be blamed for it.  

Tradies who support Manly were ringing up the big sports breakfast on 2KY this morning offering to put the door back on for free so Des doesn't have to pay.

pass the hat around at the next home game, then send $500 in coins to doors plus Parramatta.

I live with four testy women. If slamming doors forced them to fall off, I would have shares in Corinthian Doors and noone could move around the house due to massive panels of wood littered around the hallways!!

OK all you tradey ladies and gents, time to "doctor" our brand new doors on the visitors dressing sheds for rd 10  ;D

Only half a turn for each screw holding the hinges on so we too can cry wolf and get a media fuhrer (or is that furore??) happening after Manly soundly beat the slimy ones.....

Bet the parra tradeys were rigging Des' door last sunday morning at parra stadium - along with 'fixing' the air cond good & proper

Fitzy was the furher but the wars over now and he's gone. It looks like it's more of a cold war mental battle now.

niccipops link said:
It's good to see that Door Busting Dessie is a spirited coach.
I have to agree with that. The door smashing has of course been portrayed as a dummy spit tantrum but having seen the vision I was thrilled to see Des's response to the game. He wasn't saying, 'Bad luck fellas, we nearly got them', and he certainly didn't kick the door or lay into it, he just went through it. His passion cannot help but rub off on the team. It was too much for the door, next time it will be too much for the Eels as well, referees and all. 

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4