News: Gallen in wee bit of strife

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<div class="articleBody" />
<p>CRONULLA international forward Paul Gallen has allegedly brought the club into disrepute again after police caught him urinating near the head of a man in Sydney CBD on Friday night.</p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/4447-gallen-in-wee-bit-of-strife.html">Read the full article</a>

I had to laugh over the weekend as The Anglican Church publication this month has a profile on David Simmons and even he isn't too complimentary on the Sharks and their culture or direction. In many ways it wasn't what he says but what he doesn't say that shows how pathetic they are.

Canteen Worker link said:
I had to laugh over the weekend as The Anglican Church publication this month has a profile on David Simmons
  Was this next to their glowing recommendation of N.T. Wright's latest book?  ;)

Matabele link said:
[quote author=Canteen Worker link=topic=182155.msg247374#msg247374 date=1260692685]
I had to laugh over the weekend as The Anglican Church publication this month has a profile on David Simmons
  Was this next to their glowing recommendation of N.T. Wright's latest book?  ;)
[/quote]No - they don't need Pommy bishops setting them straight!!!!!

Canteen Worker link said:
[quote author=Nutzcraw link=topic=182155.msg247378#msg247378 date=1260702026]
I did this about 4 times on friday night.... not near somebodies head though
You haven't signed a contract worth over $250 k a year to stay out of trouble or your toast either!!!
[/quote]

Does this contract come with a stronger bladder ?

Lets say Gallen tries to do the 'right' thing and hold it in, but can't, and it on the front page with jeans covered in piss, how would that be perceived ?

Every time I hear of someone getting caught doing this,I think.."phew,we can all sleep safely tonight."Some of the journos are bloody pathetic.

Kiwi Eagle link said:
[quote author=Canteen Worker link=topic=182155.msg247380#msg247380 date=1260704564]
You haven't signed a contract worth over $250 k a year to stay out of trouble or your toast either!!!
[/quote]

Does this contract come with a stronger bladder ?

Lets say Gallen tries to do the 'right' thing and hold it in, but can't, and it on the front page with jeans covered in piss, how would that be perceived ?
[/quote]

But he wouldn't have had a small Coke and got to the stage where he needed to pee his pants; he would have been on drink number 14 and pissed his pants.

I do not get how it is some peoples (and professional athletes!) intentions to go out and get blind drunk.

Who knows how many drinks he was on, I stupidly broke the seal early after about 3-4 on Saturday night and from there on was needing a leak per bottle

Kiwi Eagle link said:
[quote author=Canteen Worker link=topic=182155.msg247380#msg247380 date=1260704564]
[/quote]

[/quote]

The jounos would think that it was Derryn Hinch instead.

King St Wharf is about 10 metres from the bar/club in which my daughter works - it is well known and frequented by many footballers including some of ours.

It is in a public area and despite the comments from some, urinating in public is not a particularly nice thing, especially after the hammering the game has taken this year. Call me a prude but it is not too hard to walk 10 metres to a toilet, especially in the middle of the city.

Kiwi Eagle link said:
Who knows how many drinks he was on, I stupidly broke the seal early after about 3-4 on Saturday night and from there on was needing a leak per bottle

And you managed to find a toilet?

CliffyIsGod link said:
But he wouldn't have had a small Coke and got to the stage where he needed to pee his pants; he would have been on drink number 14 and pissed his pants.

I do not get how it is some peoples (and professional athletes!) intentions to go out and get blind drunk.
In my experience* getting blind drunk is not necessarily what you set out to achieve at the start of the evening. By the time you realise what you have done it may be too late.

*does not include pissing on anyone's head, I'm pretty sure ;D

CliffyIsGod link said:
[quote author=Kiwi Eagle link=topic=182155.msg247419#msg247419 date=1260765206]

And you managed to find a toilet?
[/quote]

As we were at my mates place, yes that wasn't an issue (although some found it amusing to piss out the window beside the toilet which was right above his car)

Few weeks back I had no other option than to take a leak outside though while out

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4