News: From winners’ sanctum: WCC Wrap-up

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<div class="content-item" /><p>THE recent 17 days on tour in England will be a massive benefit as Des Hasler’s world champions become the tightest group of players to represent the club in decades. </p><p>Manly’s army of supporters can rest assured this well-drilled and disciplined group will give back-to-back titles a massive shake. </p><p>But more importantly they can bask in the glory that they support an outstanding group of young men who haven’t been affected by their success. </p><p>What was started when Ben Kennedy became the inspirational leader in 2005 has gradually been built on each season into one close family. </p><p>And once in the inner sanctum, one is always welcome. The team hotel in Leeds last week was like a team reunion as former players came from all parts of the north of England to share a coffee, a game of cards and a few hours with the touring group. </p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/Sea-Eagles/from-winners-sanctum-wcc-wrap-up.html">Read the full article</a>

That's what makes this club great.  Interesting to note Kennedy's mark on the club, although it's always the sum of its parts.  Max. 

Now lets look at that last line in the full article.  I wonder who wrote it then? Have to enjoy Zorba's transparency though.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6