News: Foran to miss Four Nations with injury

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<div class="articleBody" />
<p>Manly five-eighth Kieran Foran battled through serious injury to take the field against St George Illawarra in Sunday's NRL final, but he won't get a chance to do the same for New Zealand in the Four Nations tournament at season's end.</p>

<a href="http://silvertails.net/news/5151-foran-to-miss-four-nations-with-injury.html">Read the full article</a>

Foran should have never been playing, we were never going to win, and he was playing with a busted shoulder with structural damage which requires surgery.... he would of got alot more experience out of playing rep footy with NZ than that game yesterday, you have to take your hat off to him , he did have a good dig like most the boys yesterday. The clubs decision to play him is odd, now he misses the four nations and will have no off season, because of surgery....

Good.  We don't need him or Matai wasting themselves on this nothing tournament.  Let's hope Watmough and Lyon withdraw injured too. 

Just as long as MAtai's suspension counts against the kiwis.

Oh of course i see your point ,a young guy like this wouldnt benefit at all being surrounded by rep players for a month or so......

c eagle link said:
Oh of course i see your point ,a young guy like this wouldnt benefit at all being surrounded by rep players for a month or so......
  What would he learn from a cat like Benji Marshall?  How to leave your team a man short for ten minutes in a semi final because you took a little knock to the knee?

Have the Blues ones been shown the door?  I expect they'll change coach and saddle him with the three blind mice again.

It was a very brave effort from Foran and Watmough yesterday.
Who was that poster, after the Dog's match, who claimed Foran had no heart?
His shoulders may be busted but his heart works fine.

So you think foran taking part in rep games would have no benefit?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8