News: Foran puts hand up

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Fortunately or unfortunately Foz hasn't learnt to stay down after a late hit and get the penalty and/or get the grub on report.
Sure, he's got guts but that's not telling the opposition that they can't do late hits.
Ennis is a grub, staying down when he's clearly not hurt.
Foz is a champion & not a dirty player trying to milk a penalty.
He's a champion.... young.... but naive.

Good on him for helping out on Sunday's fund-raising gig.

legend of a bloke, hope we wrap him up for his whole career

lismore_fan said:
Fortunately or unfortunately Foz hasn't learnt to stay down after a late hit and get the penalty and/or get the grub on report.
Sure, he's got guts but that's not telling the opposition that they can't do late hits.
Ennis is a grub, staying down when he's clearly not hurt.
Foz is a champion & not a dirty player trying to milk a penalty.
He's a champion.... young.... but naive.

Good on him for helping out on Sunday's fund-raising gig.

I understand this argument, but personally I hope he keeps getting up. I hate divers. I'm really proud of how Foz handles himself.

Proud of our club for getting involved in this as well, life still isn't too flash over here for a lot of people

Hes the toughest of the tough, it makes you wonder how small blokes can have more courage and guts than the bigger ones. Its a shame sometimes.

No names included but I am sure you can figure it out.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6