News Flash - King Actually Did Something!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
Relief! We are saved. King really had a blinder!!!!

NRL.com have updated their stats and Jason King actually made 2 hitups and 13 metres. He also dropped the ball once. (See he did have a go!

The faith the Rep selectors place in this much vaunted prop has been vindicated. Three attempted hit ups and three missed tackles in forty minutes along with 20 second man flops means he is not totally useless - just USELESS! :cry:

What a ****ing attrocious effort.

40 minutes of football and the guy didnt even run 15 metres with the football.

I hope they didn't have to re-watch the game. Oh I feel for those stat guys!

On a lighter side, I am starting to feel a little better. Nothing like a good carve up to get out all that anger.

Me too Maddog. It cleanses the soul. At least we won't have to find a new forum after this thrashing, unlike the night of a thousand bannings when Penrith beat us last year!! :lol:

One of those hit-ups he spilled the pill.

wasnt just a spill, like when a blokes tired late in the game, after given his all.

it was after about 6 mins, on the attack, first tackle, under no pressure. nil all.

the 1st 10 minutes just about summed up all our problems MM kicks the ball dead when we are attacking the Sharks line King drops the ball on the ist hit up after a penalty nobody gives Stewart any cover when he leaps for a bomb and Harris tries a miracle pass 5 metres out from our line that goes to nobody

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4