News: Finch attacks Hasler

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
MANLY coach Des Hasler turned his withering scorn on NRL referees after his side's controversial loss to the Titans on Sunday, calling whistleblowers unprofessional - a remark which has infuriated referees coach Robert Finch, who suggested Hasler should put his own house in order first.

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/3925-finch-attacks-hasler.html">Read the full article</a>

I think maxwells performance on the field last friday night was what caused the fan to tackle him. Pretty sure that bloke did what alot of the fans out there would have been thinking.

As for checcin well his ONE mistake decided the outcome of the game. Comparing the refs to the players mistakes is like comparing oranges and apples.

Its on baby, thins brings back memories of Bob Fulton V Bill Harrigan! Go Dessie rip him a new one!

The thing is these Refs should be made accountable for their mistakes regardless of what mistakes a player/s may make on the field.

Finch pull your F**king head in try tell that to a coach and his team and their supporters if S**t like this brings a side down in a semi or worse a GF Finch your a F**k Witt.

Lol @ Finch i didn't know the players were in charge on the Refs i thought the Refs were in charge of the game Finch you to can join Gallop and F**k off out of our game.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6