News: Farrar’s flexing up for big 2010

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<div class="content-item" />
<p />MANLY back Ben Farrar was trying to do the right thing. Trying his best to get a little ahead of his teammates in the weeks leading up to pre-season training officially starting under coach Des Hasler on November 16 at Narrabeen.

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/4452-farrars-flexing-up-for-big-2010.html">Read the full article</a>

Pec is not the worst thing you could do thats for sure. Shouldnt worry him too much.

I like Farrar, he copped a mid season move on the chin, handled a centre possie well and seems keen. Doesnt attract headlines and doesnt seem to be a dickhead.

Hope he has a big 2010. Good on ya benny.

Congratulations to Benny for what will probably win him a nomination for the Backdoor Benny Elias award for Most Cliches by a Sports Person in a Ten Minute Off Season Interview.

I count nine of them. See if you can spot them or even find a few more.

All credit to the boys............

OK, I'm going to have to stop the competition there due to the overwhelming response.

Here are the cliches that Ben has managed to fit into a very short interview. This is why it's refreshing to hear a George Rose or Dave Williams interviewed.

I was trying to do the right thing
it put a bit of a dampner on things
these things happen
I’m not kicking stones
get a full off-season under my belt
things like this happen
I have just got to cop it on the chin
so far, so good
I’m going to work as hard as I can
there’s a fair bit of water to go under the bridge before that

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts