NEWS: Fans get their game back

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
"Melbourne Storm is likely to be sold to a consortium for just $1 in a paperwork transaction that allows News Ltd to leave the game;

David Gallop will remain as CEO for three to five years;"

I'll give $5 for Melbourne and then take them to the Alice Springs comp.
Galloping Goose for another 5 years? - just too depressing.

Who would buy a team that can win two comps and three minor premierships but still lose over 5 million per year with no prospects of ever making a profit in a city that doesn't care about them?

Maybe someone who wants a team on the central coast will put their hand up to buy them

The Wheel link said:
Maybe someone who wants a team on the central coast will put their hand up to buy them

and re-brand them

So who gets our share?  The business or the football club?  If it is the football club then it would be also a way for the people to eventually get their team back as well but a lot quicker.

Please submit these via articles >> submit article.

Just putting "news" in front doesn't put it through the system correctly

Why retain Gallop?  This is a great chance to give him his marching orders.

And a $18m "severance" payment is semantics.  It's still providing the Storm with an uneven playing field.  I presume the new entity will have to go into debt to cover the $18m which reduces profit share to the rest for years.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4