News: Eagle's nest not ready

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<p>THE SEA Eagles may be forced to move their first home game to Gosford with construction workers racing the clock to complete Brookvale Oval upgrades before the club's round-five clash against the Sharks.</p>
<p />

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/4517-eagles-nest-not-ready.html">Read the full article</a>

Here we go again everytime something is involved with brookie we have to play at gosford that's pissing me off what's wrong with somewhere central like telstra or aussie stadium.

PONTIAN SEA EAGLE link said:
Here we go again everytime something is involved with brookie we have to play at gosford that's pissing me off what's wrong with somewhere central like telstra or aussie stadium.

Its simple, they get more monetary gain from play at CC. Its like 100k or so guaranteed for playing there.

It will affect the Maroon Members who have the first home game as part of the package and already have to wait until round 5. I doubt there will be a problem as a lot of work is in the stands or within buildings so I am not sure that rain will have a great effect on delaying progress.

I guess this means three 'home' games being played up there.  My ten game package just went to nine.

I agree with MB, from what I can see if this work gets delayed by rain it will be a miracle as the last rain of that magnititude would have been seen was when Noah got on the Ark

A long bow drawn here.  I don't think it's as disasterous as Brett's problem last season, but it's still irritating.  Beating Cronulla at Brookvale is just excellent to watch and getting to the Central Coast is difficult.   

What the rain, the miracle, or the difficulty of moi getting to the Central Coast?  All three if you asked Ryan or Matas.

DSM5 link said:
What the rain, the miracle, or the difficulty of moi getting to the Central Coast?  All three if you asked Ryan or Matas.

Probably all 3. And dont forget his inaction on global warming.

I drove past it this morning and there were two blokes watering bark chips.  Why can't they be put to something more productive?

Matabele link said:
I drove past it this morning and there were two blokes watering bark chips.  Why can't they be put to something more productive?

probably because they are gardeners and not builders

DSM5 link said:
What the rain, the miracle, or the difficulty of moi getting to the Central Coast?  All three if you asked Ryan or Matas.

Dude - leave me out of The Lowe discussions please. I'm giving him a go. Leave it at that.

Ryan link said:
[quote author=DSM5 link=topic=182352.msg250397#msg250397 date=1264989382]

Dude - leave me out of The Lowe discussions please. I'm giving him a go. Leave it at that.
[/quote]  Sure you are.  You're just biting your tongue. 

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7