News: Crusher knows Sea Eagles ready for a big season

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<div class="content-item" />
<p>When old Crusher Cleal says there is a “smell in the air” he isn’t talking about gum leaves or brush fires. The NRL’s most prestigious talent scout and judge is talking rugby league premierships !</p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/5391-crusher-knows-sea-eagles-ready-for-a-big-season.html">Read the full article</a>

The second half of the article is the key here. Good on Zorba for smoothing things over.

Rusty link said:
The second half of the article is the key here. Good on Zorba for smoothing things over.

Smoothing things over, then creating speedhumps with the last line. **** me drunk will we ever learn?

Crushers the man.He knows the boys will go well or he wouldnt be saying it.This year could make up for the last 2.

TokyoEagle link said:
Is there bad blood between him and Hazzard?

Zorba and a few others apparently acted like kids at a meeting the other night. Zorba should retire from his current position.

LOL. Is there anyone in our side that Crusher doesn't like ?? Gotta love his one eyed view.

I can sense Manly pushing for the title in the next two to three years if we can keep the current crop of kids coming through. Players like Buhrer, Hoppa, Whare,  Oldfield, Cunningham etc. Add the experience of Lyon, the Stewies and Matt Ballin and it will be a real good side. Lyon can be the beaver style old head keeping things in check.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4