News: Cross & Galuvao, DCE, Matai, Wolfie, Rambo

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<div class="content-item" />
<p>SEA Eagles NRL forwards Matt Cross and Joe Galuvao have asked coach Des Hasler for more playing time and today will turn out for the club’s Queensland Cup feeder side, the Sunshine Coast Sea Eagles.</p>

<a href="http://silvertails.net/news/4914-cross-a-galuvao-dce-matai-wolfie-rambo.html">Read the full article</a>

Re: News: Cross & Galuvao, DCE, Matai, Wolfie, Rambo

ManlyBacker link said:
<div class=\"content-item\" />
<p>SEA Eagles NRL forwards Matt Cross and Joe Galuvao have asked coach Des Hasler for more playing time and today will turn out for the club’s Queensland Cup feeder side, the Sunshine Coast Sea Eagles.</p>

<a href=\"http://silvertails.net/news/4914-cross-a-galuvao-dce-matai-wolfie-rambo.html\">Read the full article</a>
lol  nice heading use matai wolfman dce  & ole ronny gibbs .that will bring em in for a sticky beek  lol..

clontaago link said:
Click on \"Read the full article\" jjai
.. ohhh  is that what that is ..  :eek:  ::)..fuk im a dumb azz at times :-X :mad:
apologies backer :D

good ole ronnie gibbs .. well done to him..  i didnt know what he was doing these days..

Ron Gibbs was a terrific player for us and it's great that he's still involved.  I would have liked to have read that Big George would travel for a game this weekend.  He's overweight and needs conditioning moreso than Joe.

DSM5 link said:
Ron Gibbs was a terrific player for us and it's great that he's still involved.  I would have liked to have read that Big George would travel for a game this weekend.  He's overweight and needs conditioning moreso than Joe.

George just bought himself a big flat screen TV before he got injured, there was no way he was missing out on that to travel and play in QLD.

Hopefully that Matai stuff is sounding a bit more positive for us.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7