News: Cowboys v Sea Eagles Preview

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
<p /><strong></strong>It’s getting close to crunch time for the Cowboys in season 2010, with this home match against the Sea Eagles almost shaping as a must-win.

<a href="http://silvertails.net/news/4812-cowboys-v-sea-eagles-preview.html">Read the full article</a>

This is going to be a tough match. If Thurston is still fired up from Wednesday and plays anything like he did the other night we may well be toast.

If Foran moves back to the middle then I think we should be right and come away with this one

Watch out Sea Eagles: Matty Bowen. 

Just like I said the other week about Luke Burt, Matty Bowen is one player who lifts against Manly and especially in front of a home crowd.  He can snatch a game from your grip with his speed and agility (unless he has lost it following his knee ops).  He can pounce on a loose ball or a ball from a chip kick from Thurston, and make you pay for it.

how the hell are we favourites with the bookies?we are decimated and thurston always gives us a hiding up there no matter how good we are going.i'd never bet against us but 2.20 the cowboys is a joke.

susan ridgepipe link said:
how the hell are we favourites with the bookies?we are decimated and thurston always gives us a hiding up there no matter how good we are going.i'd never bet against us but 2.20 the cowboys is a joke.
100% agree. The St George game was the high spot and we now have critical players out, couldn't get past the Eels who have been beaten by the Gummies and thrashed last night. We should be $2.40.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4