News: Cowboys sign Glenn Hall until 2012

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jatz Crackers

First Grader
<p />COWBOYS SIGN GLENN HALL TO 2012 The North Queensland Toyota Cowboys are pleased to announce the signing of former NRL premiership winner and Super League player Glenn Hall on a two-year deal.

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/5328-cowboys-sign-glenn-hall-until-2012.html">Read the full article</a>

Well, I had picked the cowboys to win the spoon, but only just over the Sharks. Now I am thinking that Hall might have the quality to ensure they finish 15th.

He's got his ring, so it's a superannuation thing is my guess.  English money is not as it was. 

They are putting together a hell of a pack with some serious workers in it. Between Matt Scott, The Ah Mau Brothers, the Sims Brothers, Scott Bolton, Dallas Johnson, Glenn Hall, Dane Hogan, Ricky Thorby and James Tamou they have what you look for to set an impressive platform for Thurston to work from as well as some high defensive oriented players. If their new backline gells and Thurston and Neil Henry can put aside their differences they could turn into a dark horses this year.
Will it happen? I won't put too much faith in it until I see them working together. Just remember a lot of people wrote off Raiders at the top of last season and look what their pack managed to set up for some flashy backs in the 2nd half of 2010 once they worked out how to play together. Lets hope they get their act together so there is only one lame duck team in the NRL instead of 2.

The cowgirls can have a great team on paper but they won't win anything until their coach learns some commincation skills and their half back stops thinking that the world revolves around him.

tookey link said:
The cowgirls can have a great team on paper but they won't win anything until their coach learns some commincation skills and their half back stops thinking that the world revolves around him.

;D

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6