News: Club intesifies chase for Orford following news Campese may miss 2011

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<p>CANBERRA'S bid to sign premiership-winning halfback Matt Orford has intensified after shock news that star playmaker Terry Campese is likely to miss the entire 2011 season.</p>

<a href="http://silvertails.net/news/5210-club-intesifies-chase-for-orford-following-news-campese-may-miss-2011.html">Read the full article</a>

Ok so now all Orford has to do is get out of his current contract at Bradford and the bidding war can start

That is very bad news for the Raiders. They really started to gel late in the season. I think Ox would be a better fit there than at Parra. Looks like another big payday coming up for the little general.

I also today saw that Inglis hasn't actually been cleared to leave Storm or signed a contract with the Bongos yet.

I hope he goes to Canberra, as much as I think he is past it, I don't want to see a former Manly player running around in Blue and Yellow, Canberra are one of the teams I actually like so it wouldn't be so bad.

Rusty link said:
I hope he goes to Canberra, as much as I think he is past it, I don't want to see a former Manly player running around in Blue and Yellow, Canberra are one of the teams I actually like so it wouldn't be so bad.
I'll second that one. I'd hate to see him go to Parra!!

A young team like Canberra would probably benefit from an older head like Orford.
He could be just what they need.

why does all this  shIIt always have to happen , when ever contracts & the name orford  are associated,,  f**k sake you just said you were going to go to parra & now he adds canberra to the equation as well, orford is a f**khead wastes ppls times while good players who the club could have kept get dudded because of contract talks with that smurf ..he is f**ked for his f**king around i hope bradford dont release & fukn convict him in a court of law if he does break it..

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6