News: Choc taunts Farah

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<p>Outspoken Manly forward Anthony Watmough has ensured tensions between his club and the Wests Tigers remain at an all-time high, suggesting hooker Robbie Farah needs a brain scan if he was genuinely hurt by Steve Matai's high shot on Sunday.</p>

<a href="http://silvertails.net/news/4987-choc-taunts-farah.html">Read the full article</a>

Hahahaha good one Choc. He has a point, if that piss weak shot rattled him he should get a scan

dowdz link said:
Hahahaha good one Choc. He has a point, if that piss weak shot rattled him he should get a scan

Good fair call Choc. I reckon that how most of us saw it.

That's Gold "you've got another bigger hit coming, so get ready for it'."
LOVE IT!!!!  Matai has to stay, he is our enforcer.

Matai had a huge game with a great try assist and great,hard defence.Really hope he re-signs as he brings so much to the team,mainly his aggressive defence which as Choc said "the fans love".

Hahahaha just saw 9 news and Weedler was interviewing Farah.  The end of the story was Choc saying something to Farah.  He wasn't angry or anything and too bad he had his mouthguard in, but you pretty much knew what he was saying!

And seriously, if Farah was so messed up to not know what an interchange was (see Daily Tele article), how the hell did he go straight back to dummy half the next set and pass the ball in the right direction?  Moron

eggson link said:
Hahahaha just saw 9 news and Weedler was interviewing Farah.  The end of the story was Choc saying something to Farah.  He wasn't angry or anything and too bad he had his mouthguard in, but you pretty much knew what he was saying!

And seriously, if Farah was so messed up to not know what an interchange was (see Daily Tele article), how the hell did he go straight back to dummy half the next set and pass the ball in the right direction?  Moron

Because he wasn't stung by it, if he was he is playing the wrong sport and should retire to lawn bowls

Good onya Choco, love it

After watching that new show over here, it amazes me how nicely spoken Matai is compared to what he shows on the field

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6