News: Choc - Let us get square

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<div class="content-item" />
<p>BLUES enforcer Anthony Watmough is pleading for selectors to show faith in the NSW team for Origin II in Brisbane next month.</p>

<a href="http://silvertails.net/news/4813-choc-let-us-get-square.html">Read the full article</a>

Not far away.  LOL.  Having just seen Noddy wrap himself on NRL tactics I'm beginning to wonder if I watched a different game. 

Just read L.Daleys comments on foxsports.com, he seems to think Gidley was the best on park and Noddy was to blame, suggests that Gidley will be in the halves for the next game.

Daley and Johns can't cop the criticism. The posters on here all got it right. I'm laughing 'cos Bellamy says it is not our attack that was the problem but the defense.

They are a JOKE.

Every one of the Blues tackled their guts out. The problem was most of the team in the critical areas were playing out of position. It was our lack of serious attack that killed any chance of victory. The selectors and Bellamy, as usual, got the mix for the game completely wrong. Outside of Hayne and Lyon being in the wrong spots they put in Cooper when Jennings should have partnered Lyon, and stuck with Kidley and White who shouldn't have been in the team, Perry who hasn't been in form at that level and then selected an unbalanced bench based on their wish to put Idris in the team.

Four years of the same mistakes and they deserve all the flak.

We had the same thing for the last 4 years. Each time we lose the team pleads to be given another chance to square the ledger. What happens ?? we come up short again. How about you have a farking go when you are first picked rather than worrying about getting a second chance. Win some games and no one will be dropping you.

I think the fact they don't take a bench with 3 props and utility ball playing back rower into the game is a joke, someone like creagh can cover @ centre in the event of an unexpected injury, and if you have a decent ball playing back rower on the bench your covered if one of your halves goes down, carrying backs on your bench in SOO is a complete waste.

ManlyBacker link said:
<div class=\"content-item\" />
<p>BLUES enforcer Anthony Watmough is pleading for selectors to show faith in the NSW team for Origin II in Brisbane next month.</p>

<a href=\"http://silvertails.net/news/4813-choc-let-us-get-square.html\">Read the full article</a>

Agreed Choc.

But with a few changes.

1 Pick the best side (not Bellyache's favourite non-performers)

2 Pick guys who perform best in their positions and play them there.

3 Sack current selectors and replace them with blokes that know what they are doing.

4 Finally - get rid of Bellyache and ask Des to take it on.

When you think Bellyache has NEVER WON a SOO series and has NEVER WON a grand final either.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4