News: Big Willie, Rabbitoh trial, Cliffy & Burns

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<div class="content-item" />
<p />Blindside column this week looks at Big Willie, the upcoming Rabbitoh's trial, the ageless Cliffy and Burnsie still visits the Northern Beaches.

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/4502-big-willie-rabbitoh-trial-cliffy-a-burns.html">Read the full article</a>

Re: News: Big Willie, Rabbitoh trial, Cliffy & Burns

What happened to Ox's money?  Surely it wasn't all used up to top up. 

You're most probably right DSM but don't tell Willie that.

In the Bec & Buzz coloum this week they have Willie playing for us, so that means it will never happen.

I hate the guy, but he would certainly be useful.  Just so long as we don't pay him much.  Let the chooks pay. 

DSM5 link said:
I hate the guy, but he would certainly be useful.  Just so long as we don't pay him much.  Let the chooks pay. 

They are saying the chooks have to legally payout the contract. He'd be playing for peanuts, and he'd be an amazing addition. He'd certainly have something to prove, but more importantly, would put a lot of pressure on who was selected, and who wasn't - which is only a good thing.

But additionally, like you say - we had our roster set, with a view to having Matt Orford and his $350k+ contract on the books - he leaves - yet we have fully spent our salary cap?

Interesting. Maybe the 2011 retention machine has already started?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6