News: Bellamy gives Stewart green light

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DVS Matt

Bencher
<div id="article-body" class="article-body rank1"><span class="story-summary-bold">BRETT Stewart will return to football today with a guarantee that off-field issues won't cost him his place in the NSW State of Origin side. </span>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/Sea-Eagles/bellamy-gives-stewart-green-light.html">Read the full article</a>

"My personal view is that we shouldn't prejudge him, but if the selectors are keen to play him it would be in the end a board decision,'' Carr said.

Amazing statement.  So, unlike other players, Stewart has to be selected by the selectors AND by the board?  Seems it's guilty until proven innocent according the league hierarchy.

Rex link said:
\"My personal view is that we shouldn't prejudge him, but if the selectors are keen to play him it would be in the end a board decision,'' Carr said.

Amazing statement.  So, unlike other players, Stewart has to be selected by the selectors AND by the board?  Seems it's guilty until proven innocent according the league hierarchy.
Is that what they did with laffranchi last year?

Yeah so pick him then leave him on the bench till the final 10 minutes.

I can't see the selectors breaking their tradition of picking players based on loyalty rather than form anyway.

The whole thing just stinks.  He'll be picked, not played, and we'll end up with no points during that period.  All a big anti-Manly setup.  They'll force Lyon to stand down as well.

Origin must be awkward for you Blues, fancy having that knob Bellamy running the show - not to mention his selections.
4 straight for the mighty Maroons this year.......... 8) 8)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4