News: Bands hit a wrong note

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<p>Zorba looks at the entertainment planned for the GF, Kieran Foran, L'Estrange and Ex-Manly Aussies action in the UK.</p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/4177-bands-hit-a-wrong-note.html">Read the full article</a>

Well that is a blast back to form for Zorba.

Maybe he could throw $500 to Dan and have him bring his duke box down.

FFS the reason it sells out is becuase it is an event!

Hence you expect current popular bands to play if Zorba had his way Elvis would be lining up every year - yes thats right, he did not die nor was he taken by aliens, Zorba accidently ate him but since he consumes so much Elvis has been able to like quite happily inside Zorba's belly for the last 30 odd years

I agree Fluffy, Zorba has missed the point on this one. It is the showcase event and sticking two blokes out there with spoons and a rubbing board just won't cut it. I think Wolfmother is a good choice, certainly better than some aging band from overseas. The bottom line is they will have to pump out some music and have lots of nubile youngsters running around the ground no matter what. If the scheduling goes the way it has in the past it will be a very long wait for the main game and they have to fill it with something worthy of the event.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4