News: $1m punt on Sea Eagles

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Les Darcy, now there was a sportsman. There's an old small plaque to him at the corner of Parramatta Rd and Glebe Point Rd.     

Mata, I have to disagree mate. Who or what is at fault when a human wields a gun, or gets behind the wheel of a car etc?

The Fitz files don't show a flipside as per the following (one old example only):-

1. Centrebet Poker will run a Christmas Charity freeroll, on Christmas 2009. The freeroll feature a guaranteed prize of $5,000 and will include an equivalent amount of $5,000, which the first prize winner will donate to a charity of his choice, from the list of charity organizations below!

World Wide Fund for Nature
SOS Children's Villages
Doctors without Borders
Africare
International HIV/AIDS Alliance

That's one example, and they do plenty more in and for the community, whilst posting 10's of millions in NET profit.

This then means they then do a lot more.

Ryan link said:
Mata, I have to disagree mate. Who or what is at fault when a human wields a gun, or gets behind the wheel of a car etc?

The Fitz files don't show a flipside as per the following (one old example only):-

1. Centrebet Poker will run a Christmas Charity freeroll, on Christmas 2009. The freeroll feature a guaranteed prize of $5,000 and will include an equivalent amount of $5,000, which the first prize winner will donate to a charity of his choice, from the list of charity organizations below!

World Wide Fund for Nature
SOS Children's Villages
Doctors without Borders
Africare
International HIV/AIDS Alliance

That's one example, and they do plenty more in and for the community, whilst posting 10's of millions in NET profit.

This then means they then do a lot more.
Ryan, most registered clubs already do similar and they aren't even turning a profit.

Matabele link said:
Ryan, I'll be impressed when they're not for profit.  Traffickers in human misery.

I don't think is an argument I could (or should) ever win against someone of your standing mate considering what you do.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8