Newest supporter!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Normie

Bencher
I am proud to announce that after 3 sons - I now have a daughter :dance:

Grace was born on Wednesday 2nd August 2006 at 8:29pm after approx 2 hours labor! 8|

Weight: 3830g (8 pound 7 oz)

Length: 52cm

Head: 36cm

Both mum & bub are doing well at home.

Photos to follow........

Mark :drunk:

Sensational news. Well done to all involved. Seeing my kids born is one of the greatest moments in my life. And to get a girl after all the boys and the youngest. (She is going to get away with murder!!!)

All the best to mum and bub!!!!

Congratulations mate....she's lucky she has three older brothers to look after her!

my useless computer is freezing up today hence why I thought the first message didn't go through!

Congrats Mark. We have the three boys bit and occasionally the wife talks about trying for a girl. But the thought of a fourth boy is far to scary - it's a very good contraceptive ;)

Thanks for all those wishes!
Who needs a shotgun when you have 3 older sons to look after their sister..........

That great news. Congratualtion too you and your wife.

As for fluffy and the leo...

Just make sure you put your sunnies on when they bend over. Trust me... I live with one.

That great news. Congratualtion too you and your wife.

As for fluffy and the leo...

Just make sure you put your sunnies on when they bend over. Trust me... I live with one.

The sun that bright fLIP. Come to think of it my brother is a Leo and that suits him to the ground.

Ohh , and well done Goldie, even though your part was done 9 months ago.
First time i cried as an adult when they placed my daughter in my hands. That and the 97 grand final.

Hope all are doin fine.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4