Newcastle vs St George Illawarra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

NYEagle

Bencher
Honestly I can't think of a more uninspiring matchup to put on television. A Bennett team vs a former Benett. Two uninspiring clubs with no culture or passion.

I'd rather watch Gold Coast versus Paramatta.

I have to agree, I'm sick of seeing the Dragons and Broncos on Friday nights. It would be good to see the Sharks, Warriors or Raiders a bit more. It's a pity the other game isn't on the TV now.

I love watching Uate. He runs flat out every time and really looks like he enjoys his footy. I'd like him at Manly.
Apart from him though Newcastle have little penetration.

What a glorious snoozefest that was.

Without a doubt the most boring match I've seen in rugby league in recent years.

Dragons should have hammered the Knights, and the Knights were pretty poor.

Bernard Sutton might be in trouble for refusing to press the YES button tonight.

Have to agree, that was the worst game of footy I have seen in a while.

Bennet will be spitting chips about the no try. That was clearly a try and would have most likely kicked the knights on to a win. I wouldn't be celebrating too hard if I was a goons supporter.

MPC75 said:

Bennet will be spitting chips about the no try. That was clearly a try and would have most likely kicked the knights on to a win. I wouldn't be celebrating too hard if I was a goons supporter.

Have to agree but another concern in that "video ref" decision is he didn't once go back to check if Soward was offside from the Knights play the ball. How many times do they go over the one thing they want to look at and forget anything else?
Gus mentioned it once and then said nothing.
If Soward's offside, penalty to the Knights and another set at the Steelers line.

SeaEagle007 said:
Seriously how did dragons beat us?

with a fair bit of help from the refs and the video ref in particular.. Nightingales 'try' against us was an absolute joke. The last time we played the queens at full strength was the 08 semi at Brookie. Can't wait to get a decent crack at them.

StuBoot said:
MPC75 said:

Have to agree but another concern in that "video ref" decision is he didn't once go back to check if Soward was offside from the Knights play the ball. How many times do they go over the one thing they want to look at and forget anything else?
Gus mentioned it once and then said nothing.
If Soward's offside, penalty to the Knights and another set at the Steelers line.
Video ref was one of their better players against the Sea Eagles too. Cheat

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4