Newcastle/Manly to Wear 97 Strip

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
Manly and Newcastle will play for the Mal Reilly Shield for Manly's 'Home' game against the Knights at the John Singo Dump Oval at Gosford. Both teams will wear replica strip based on the 97 Grand Final. :twisted: (Does anyone want to be reminded of that day.)

Maybe McDougall can stomp on Toovey's head and the Newcastle cheergirls can carry giant syringes in memory of that great occasion. :|

Does this mean that they will beat us again in the last minute of the game?

Maybe McDougall can stomp on Toovey's head and the Newcastle cheergirls can carry giant syringes in memory of that great occasion. :|

I'd love for the reverse to happen....Mad Dog gets tackled into touch and Tooves runs from the bench to stomp on the old c*nts head.

It would make my year to be honest.

But seriously, I love the retro jersey games, but this is one that is just going to dredge up bad memories. I'm going to need a bit of convincing.

Manly and Newcastle will play for the Mal Reilly Shield for Manly's 'Home' game against the Knights at the John Singo Dump Oval at Gosford. Both teams will wear replica strip based on the 97 Grand Final. :twisted: (Does anyone want to be reminded of that day.)

DEFINATELY NOT. That defeat and the first day of an illfated 7 year marriage :evil: 28th Sept 1997 is not my favourite day :wall:

[quote author=Canteen Worker]
(Does anyone want to be reminded of that day.)

DEFINATELY NOT. That defeat and the first day of an illfated 7 year marriage :evil: 28th Sept 1997 is not my favourite day :wall:
Are your talking personally or is this about the Northern Eagles and Manly in the wilderness. :cry: :cry: :cry:

We should have told the NRL to go and get stuffed on this one.

Someone should attend the game with a giant syringe called Robbie O n' Chief and point it at McDougall.

[quote author=nodd]
[quote author=Canteen Worker]
(Does anyone want to be reminded of that day.)

Are your talking personally or is this about the Northern Eagles and Manly in the wilderness. :cry: :cry: :cry:
[/quote]

Both :doh:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7