Newcastle make pledge to beat Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'd hate to think of the scoreline if they hadn't come to play.

Was very insensitive to Manly fans to have that drug-cheating head stomper in the commentary box.

I actually thought MacDougall went ok in the box

The sad part for me was Menzies having to be interviewed afterwards by a clown like Ikin

Hopefully Des will give them a bit of a rest.
I could be wrong but I don't think Kite played at all in the 2nd half.
That along with the 10 day turnaround for the Souths game may be enough of a rest for him.

The Knights started very well, the turning point imo was when Willo came off and Halfasanga had a big hit up with his first touch.

Hayne dried desperatley to assist the Knights, especially in the first half. I counted at least three decisions where we should have had the ball but his decisions meant that the Knights either started on the twenty or we had to surrender the pill. It's a worry that the referree's are so pathetically bad. And the commentators did a 'Broncos'on us. Carried on about the 'resolve of the knights' and how 'tough' they were to be out there and how 'brilliant' their half was even when being streeted by our guys. Made me puke.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4