New Zealand PM's leadership

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
Anyone following the attack in NZ?
I have been super impressed with Jacinda Ardern. Every speech and everytime she is on tv she has been outstanding, she appears to have really brouht the country together.

From NY Times:

AUCKLAND, New Zealand — Jacinda Ardern, the prime minister of New Zealand, has been exemplary in her response to the massacre in Christchurch, where 50 Muslims were killed in two mosques by an Australian white supremacist and his accomplices.

Ms. Arden provided a frame for national grief by embracing the Muslim immigrant community and by firmly insisting, in a tweet after the attack, “Many of those affected will be members of our migrant communities — New Zealand is their home — they are us.” She set the tone for the country’s response, framed the incident as a terrorist attack and insisted that her country will reject violent extremism.

Ms. Ardern, 38, took over as prime minister in October 2017, after generating a measure of “Jacindamania” and leading her New Zealand Labour Party to victory. Her stature as a serious progressive politician has not been affected by her celebrity status; Ms. Ardern leads in pollseven as some of her policies receive mixed reviews.

Christchurch marks a turning point for Ms. Ardern and for New Zealand. She has set high benchmarks for messaging and leadership during this crisis. She is expected to unveil specific proposals to reform the country’s gun laws before Monday. Ms Ardern, wearing a black scarf, comforted families of the victims — a remarkable gesture given the reactions Muslim women’s headgear provokes in many Western countries.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/19/opinion/jacinda-ardern-new-zealand.html

Many more articles out there.

This from the woman who the liberal party of Aus said they would not deal with if she was elected.

I think most of us are following it...probably.

PM Ardern is amazingly impressive and rightfully winning global praise even over such a terrible tragedy.

A lot more impressive than Tayyip Erdogan's response. Seriously, is there a bigger dickhead on the planet..................yeah I know, Todd Greenberg but Erdogan's up there. I hope Winston Peters smacks him in the mouth.

Not condoning the attacks, but there is some serious biased reporting of religious/terrorist attacks and deaths worldwide IMO.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=uCqmW_1552937742

Sure there is. But follow the money if you want to see bias.
There would be more reporting of anti VAX / measles outbreaks (which have stuff all deaths) than all terror attacks.
Why would that be? Maybe there are some big companies making money from vaxines.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7