NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Captain Moondog

Absolute Superstar
It's getting to that time when we all decide to give up things that we did in the old year that were illegal, immoral and maybe fattening. What are you giving up?....... I'm getting rid of my long grey beard and cutting out the piss.....Well Mrs Moondog says I am, Reckons the beard makes me look old. She forgets I was pissed and bearded when she met me 35yrs ago. Plus I'm f..cking old!

Earnie the Eagle said:
Well let me see:

Diet.....pass

Lose weight...pass

Stop drinking....pass

Stop mental adultery and stop perving.... I don't think so.

Seems like we're in agreement then Earnie:D

Moondog said:
Earnie the Eagle said:
Well let me see:

Diet.....pass

Lose weight...pass

Stop drinking....pass

Stop mental adultery and stop perving.... I don't think so.

Seems like we're in agreement then Earnie:D

Yeh mate, I am getting on in years and new year resolutions are a thing of the past, I will be happy just to be around at the end of 2012, although if the Mrs catches me perving that may not be the case.

None of us are getting any younger Earnie, I reckon if you're still checking out the opposite you'll be sweet for a few years yet. I've got six grandkids and they're amazed I'm still thinking, cheeky little buggers!

Moondog said:
None of us are getting any younger Earnie, I reckon if you're still checking out the opposite you'll be sweet for a few years yet. I've got six grandkids and they're amazed I'm still thinking, cheeky little buggers!

No I dont need the little blue pill yet. I have 10 grandkids from 2-16 all brainwashed to be Manly fans. Like to see them but **** I like to see them go.

Earnie the Eagle said:
Moondog said:

No I dont need the little blue pill yet. I have 10 grandkids from 2-16 all brainwashed to be Manly fans. Like to see them but s**t I like to see them go.
Yeah, its good when you can hand them back!

Mine hopefully should be an easy one, get to more Manly games this year including at least 3 away games :)

Mals said:
Mine hopefully should be an easy one, get to more Manly games this year including at least 3 away games :)

If mine was go to more Manly games, it would be expensive(er), only missed 3 Qld games last year.

Great effort Brookie4eva! I've never been to a Manly game in QLD so I'm aiming to make the Broncos game at Suncorp this season.

So maybe it was only me , but did anybody else feel a little bit dirty when T Rex put his hand on our beloved emblem after his 1st try?? I don't know but I feel like a bit sore

So maybe it was only me , but did anybody else feel a little bit dirty when T Rex put his hand on our beloved emblem after his 1st try?? I don't know but I feel like a bit sore

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2