New Winger - Jason Saab

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
You make my point ... let's wait and see him show his wares .. I will get excited or otherwise then ..

I have not said the kid can't be a star ... I haven't said the kid will be a star .. I don't know ..

My point all along has simply been that nearly 50 pages of drooling excitement over a winger ... a fukken winger! ... who is yet to cement a 1st grade gig ... is more indicative of our desperation for good news than the difference a winger will make ..

I think it’s moreso that we have had the same nucleus of the team who are superstars tied up for so long. Hence why we get excited or talk about any depth or non major signing so much. The most improvement in our team and overall performance will come from these guys because with our stars you know what we are getting.

Saab is young and has talked up the closeness of his ties with Keith Titmuss (RIP).

Might sound cold, but the older guys could use that fact by gently uttering 'Do it for Kethy mate' at times when his head goes down or hands on hips.

If getting him to perform and train the hardest he ever has off the back of his best mate's passing doesn't happen, then nothing will ever motivate him to perform. Period.

However, if - as I expect - the 'do it for Keithy' fires him up, we might see Saab have the perfect motivator for a breakout year like no other.

So it comes down to whether the kid has the talent or not, because he sure as hell has the biggest motivation you can just about have - honouring your mate by holding aloft the Premiership trophy / Shield / Winger of the year award / Man of the match microphone on live TV and saying 'This was for you brutha'

Let's hope Saab takes the opportunity at hand here and frickin nails it this year.

Saab is young and has talked up the closeness of his ties with Keith Titmuss (RIP).

Might sound cold, but the older guys could use that fact by gently uttering 'Do it for Kethy mate' at times when his head goes down or hands on hips.

If getting him to perform and train the hardest he ever has off the back of his best mate's passing doesn't happen, then nothing will ever motivate him to perform. Period.

However, if - as I expect - the 'do it for Keithy' fires him up, we might see Saab have the perfect motivator for a breakout year like no other.

So it comes down to whether the kid has the talent or not, because he sure as hell has the biggest motivation you can just about have - honouring your mate by holding aloft the Premiership trophy / Shield / Winger of the year award / Man of the match microphone on live TV and saying 'This was for you brutha'

Let's hope Saab takes the opportunity at hand here and frickin nails it this year.
Could be motivation but could also demotivate you aswell.
He definitely has the talent, it will come down to his state of mind!I YOU can have all the talent in the world BUT if you aren't mentally strong you will inevitably fail!
I'm also not sure bringing up his death when he is struggling is a great idea.
It would however be a great story if he can use it as motivation and "do it for Keithy"

Could be motivation but could also demotivate you aswell.
He definitely has the talent, it will come down to his state of mind!I YOU can have all the talent in the world BUT if you aren't mentally strong you will inevitably fail!
I'm also not sure bringing up his death when he is struggling is a great idea.
It would however be a great story if he can use it as motivation and "do it for Keithy"
Yeah you raise a good point, I probably didn't think of that.

And of course you are right in showing some discretion in bringing it up lest it lose it's sharpness.

As an overall team war-cry though, its maybe not a bad motivator in some of those hard moments...maybe.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8